Sunday, May 24, 2009

Technology in the classroom

I really like the idea that a person can earn a college degree online. In these tough times its hard to get an education while supporting your self and family financially. Between working two jobs and trying to find time to spend with my family I would have never found time to persue my masters degree if it wasn't for technology. Although there are many pro's to takeing advantage of this technology there are also some con's. I will have to say that the biggest con to this is that you dont get the interaction with your classmates and professors like in a traditional setting. Having that interaction can make or break a person depending on how foucused they are and where their priorities stand. All in all its great and I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment